Someone asked me a few days ago what my “stock up” price is for toilet paper. That is a hard question to answer because, to be honest, it’s been a LONG time since I’ve paid “real money” for toilet paper. Toilet paper is one of those things that I stockpile every chance I get because great deals don’t come along very often and it’s something you use EVERY day! I’d been living off a stockpile I built about two years ago when there were $.50 Angelsoft and Cottonelle coupons that doubled at my Kroger store at the time making them free. I realized a few days ago that my toilet paper stockpile was growing dangerously low (by my standards, at least!), and that I needed some good deals!
Here are three great in store and online toilet paper deals:
WALGREENS ~ BEST DEAL!
Buy Cottonelle Ultra 12 packs – $5 (purple package only)
$.75/1 Cottonelle – 9-11 SS
$1/1 Cottonelle – 10-2 SS (some areas got a $.50/1)
$1/1 Cottonelle toilet paper from the October Walgreens coupon booklet (usually found by the ads at the front of the store)
**There is a catalina deal that matches up with this: Buy 2 packages, get a $3 RR, buy 3 packages, get a $4 RR
Buy 2 Cottonelle Ultra 12 packs – $5/each
Use 2 $1/1 Cottonelle coupons
Use $1/1 Cottonelle from the Walgreens coupon booklet (will deduct $2)
Spend $6 OOP, get a $3 RR
Final Price = $3 after coupons and RR ($1.50/each) – that’s just $.13 per roll!
AMAZON ~ If your stores are sold out of the Cottonelle or you have Amazon gift cards to “burn” check out this deal!
Amazon has an AWESOME deal on Charmin Ultra Strong Toilet Paper right now and I promise you it won’t last long! You can get 24 Mega Rolls of Charmin Ultra Strong toilet paper for just $24.53/shipped! That’s the equivalent of 96 single rolls of toilet paper for just $.25/roll! My “stock up” price for single rolls is $.25-.30 for 2-ply sheets, so this is a stock up price for me and Charmin is my favorite toilet paper!! PLUS, you can use Amazon gift cards you’ve earned from Swagbucks and you’ll save even more! I got mine for FREE! You can also get 18 Mega Rolls of Charmin Ultra Strong toilet paper for $18.49 shipped. That’s the equivalent of 72 rolls for just $.25/roll.
Here’s the breakdown on how you can grab this deal:
1. Click here to add the Charmin Ultra Strong Toilet Paper 24 Mega Rolls to your cart–>Charmin Ultra Strong Toilet Paper – 24 count Mega Rolls
2. Scroll down and clip the $.25 coupon
3. On the upper right hand side of the screen, choose an Amazon Subscribe & Save delivery schedule and click on the Subscribe Now button. You can cancel Subscribe & Save at any time and I always choose a 6 month delivery schedule so I have plenty of time to cancel! They will also send you an e-mail reminder before your next shipment goes out.
SAM’S CLUB (members only) ~ I personally don’t have a Sam’s Club membership anymore. I found that once I started using coupons regularly I didn’t need it! A few readers alerted me to this deal, though, and I know some of you love Sam’s Club, so I thought I’d share. You can place your order online and have it shipped to your home or pick it up in store! Plus, you can get cash back from ShopAtHome.com, too!
Charmin Ultra Soft Bath Tissue (36 ct Family Rolls) – $19.99 (equivalent of 81 single rolls or $.25/roll)
Charmin Ultra Strong Bath Tissue (36 ct Giant Rolls) – $22.37 (equivalent of 90 single rolls or $.25/roll)
Here’s how you can make the most of this deal and get cash back, too:
1. Click on the blue “Shop Now” button here–>Sam’s Club + cash back
2. When you get to the Sam’s Club site, search for Charmin toilet paper and the two options will come up
3. When you are ready to check out, you can choose to pick your items up in store to avoid shipping charges! Be prepared to enter your Sam’s Club membership card number.
(Thanks Wild for Wags!)
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please refer to my disclosure policy for more information