I’ve been making this recipe for years now, but hadn’t made it in awhile. It’s a family favorite and easy to throw together! It’s yummy comfort food!
See more of my favorite recipes here–> Melissa’s Bargains Favorite Recipes on Pinterest
- 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 3 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 can chicken broth (I use 100% fat free)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (I use 98% fat free)
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits (I use Grands Homestyle, reduced fat)
- Salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder (to taste)
- Place chicken breasts, carrots, and celery in the bottom of your slow cooker. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and any other seasonings that you choose.
- Cover with the chicken broth and cream of chicken soup. NOTE: If you are using frozen chicken breasts, you may want to use less broth.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 2-3 hours.
- Shred the chicken breasts.
- Tear the biscuits and add them into the mixture. Cook on high for 60-90 minutes until the biscuits are thoroughly cooked.