I LOVE Spinach Artichoke Dip! It’s my favorite appetizer when we go out to eat, but I have never made it myself. I figured it would take a lot of time to make. I was completely wrong! I had no idea that you can make Spinach Artichoke Dip in the slow cooker! I’ve made this twice now for my family and it’s been a huge hit every time! I love how easy it is to pull together!
Looking for other great dip recipes? We are also fans of this one–> Loaded Baked Potato Dip Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichokes (rinsed, drained, and chopped)
- 10 ounce bag baby spinach, fresh or frozen (I used fresh)
- 8 ounces sour cream (I use the “light” version)
- 12 ounces cream cheese (I use the ⅓ less fat version and cube it before adding)
- ½ cup mayonnaise (I use the light version)
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Add all of the ingredients to the slow cooker and stir. I only add ½ cup of the Parmesan cheese at this point.
- Cook on high for 2.5 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Stir again and move to serving dish or serve from slow cooker. Before serving, I sprinkle the remaining ½ cup of Parmesan cheese over the top and let it melt.