If your kids have been bombarding you with the “What’s for Lunch” question and you’re tired of sandwiches or the same old thing over and over again, here’s a fun lunch idea and the best part is that your kids can help prepare it! My kids LOVED these!
See more of my favorite recipes here–> Melissa’s Bargains Favorite Recipes on Pinterest
- 2 tortillas per quesadilla (we used whole wheat tortillas)
- Toppings of choice (we used pepperoni and sausage)
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pizza sauce (for dipping)
- Spray your frying pan with Pam cooking spray.
- Place a tortilla in the frying pan.
- Spread toppings of choice on the tortilla and then sprinkle choose over the top (NOTE: You may want to add pizza sauce on the tortilla before the toppings or you can just use it as a dipping sauce when you’re eating)
- Place the 2nd tortilla on top.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes until the cheese starts to melt and the bottom tortilla is brown. Flip and cook for another 3-5 minutes until the other side is brown.
- Cool, cut into quarters with a pizza cutter and serve!