My kids love helping in the kitchen and I’m always on the look-out for new “kid friendly” recipes that they can help with, if you’re looking for cooking with kids ideas, this Bubble Crust Pizza recipe is a great choice! I don’t think you can ever go wrong mixing kids and pizza!
See more of my favorite recipes here–> Melissa’s Bargains Favorite Recipes on Pinterest
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9X13 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray
- Cut biscuits into pieces and place along the bottom of the baking pan until the entire surface is covered.
- Spread pizza sauce over the top.
- Cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with toppings of choice.
- Cover with colby jack cheese.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning over the top
- Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes or until the top is golden and bubbly (check the dough in the center to make sure it is cooked through)