Pistachio Fruit Salad Recipe
Author: Melissa’s Bargains
Pistachio fruit salad recipe – perfect for summer potlucks and other family gatherings!
- 1 tub Cool Whip (the bigger tub) – I use fat free and it’s fine
- 1 box Pistachio pudding mix (I use sugar free)
- 1 can fruit cocktail mix (drained)
- Optional: banana (sliced) and marshmallows
- Mix the Cool Whip and Pistachio pudding mix together.
- Add in the fruit cocktail and mix well.
- Add marshmallows and/or banana slices if you choose (it doesn’t “keep” as well with the banana slices).
- Refrigerate for at least one hour and then serve!