Every time I post a deal that involves coupons from the Walgreens Infant Care booklet, I have several people ask me where they can find the booklets. The booklets were released several weeks ago and were available in the stores (the locations varied from the baby aisle to the beauty counter and anything and everything in between). If your store doesn’t have any booklets left, many stores are willing to take just the codes from the coupons since they are “store” coupons and can be used more than once.
For those of you who have been unable to locate the Infant Care booklets in your stores, here’s a list of all of the codes: (hopefully your stores will let you use them!)
* $2/1 Enfamil Infant Powder (22.2 oz. or larger) – 5516
* $2/1 Similiac Advance or Sensitive (23.2 oz.) – 5517
* $2/2 Playtex infant products – 5518
* $2/1 Huggies Diapers Big Pack or Wipes (184 or 216 ct.) – 5519
* $2/1 Children’s or Infants Advil Suspension (.5 oz or 4 oz.) – 5520
* $2 off 1 Pampers cruisers, Swaddlers, or Swaddlers sensitive Diapers big packs or jumbo packs – 5521
* $2/1 Triple Paste Medicated Ointment for Diaper Rash (2 oz. or larger) – 5522
* $2/1 W brand Diapers Jumbo pack – 2844
This coupon booklet is valid through 12/31/11, so you should be able to get lots of deals between now and then!
Reportedly, the Infant Care booklet is also in the July issue of American Baby magazine. You can typically get this magazine for FREE at Babies ‘R Us and Baby Depot stores. It is typically available at the counter where you set up a baby registry.
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please refer to my disclosure policy for more information