I recently became a fan of Diapers.com. The convenience of having diapers delivered to your home is great, and their shipping time is super fast! If you’re looking for a great deal on diapers and you haven’t shopped with them before, you can get Huggies jumbo packs for $6 each or Pampers jumbo packs for $7 each. (The prices may be even less if you use manufacturer’s coupons!)
I just received an e-mail yesterday from Diapers.com and they have lowered the prices of their jumbo packs of Pampers and Huggies to $9.99/each, which is lower than they sell at most retail stores in my area, so even if you have ordered from them before, with the free shipping, it’s still a great deal! (and you don’t have to pay tax)
Here’s how it works: (The steps are exactly the same for both Pampers and Huggies except that you would skip the last step for Pampers since they aren’t eligible for rebates through Caregivers)
1. Send in any manufacturer’s coupons you have. Diapers.com accepts manufacturer’s coupons. To find out how to submit your manufacturer’s coupons for credit, click here.
2. If you haven’t already, sign up for Ebates. If you are a new member, you will get a $5 bonus (after you make your first purchase) when you sign up here. Once you have signed up, search for Diapers.com, and click through the link on the site. You will get an additional 1% cash back for shopping through this link.
3. Choose 5 Huggies (or Pampers) jumbo packs (size 1-6) here. (click here if you are buying Pampers) Add them to your cart.
4. Proceed to check out. If you’re a new member, you’ll have to register.
5. Enter the coupon code MELISSASBA if you are a new customer to get $10 off your order of $49 or more. If you’ve ordered from diapers.com before, you can try to use the code RESOLUTION.
6. If you originally added $49 or more to your cart (before the code), your order should qualify for free shipping. Your total should be $49.95 at this point.
7. In the “promotional code” box in the bottom right hand corner, put a comma after MELISSASBA and then enter the code NEW5. An additional $5 should be deducted from your balance. You should be at $34.95 at this point. (Any coupons you have submitted should also appear as a credit on your account)
*Your diapers should arrive within two business days!
8. Submit your receipts to Caregivers Marketplace. You should get $3.75 back. (This step does not apply to Pampers)
If you use Ebates and purchased Huggies, your total out of pocket when all is said and done should be $30.85 for five jumbo packs.