The good news about Huggies diapers is that they are changing their packaging and name, which means that you should be on the look-out for great clearance deals in your area. The Gentle Fit diapers (sizes newborn-2) will now be called “Little Snugglers” and the Natural Fit diapers (sizes 3-6) will now be called “Little Movers.”
The bad news is that the new packages have fewer diapers (about 3-4 less per jumbo pack), but are still the same price. You can read more about this in this article here from Baby Cheapskate.
More good news: Diapers.com still has the “old” packages and they are $9.99/each. This is probably one of the cheaper ways to stock up right now. If you have never used the site before, you can get Huggies jumbo packs for about $6 each when all is said and done. Here’s how:
1. Send in any manufacturer’s coupons you have. Diapers.com accepts manufacturer’s coupons. To find out how to submit your manufacturer’s coupons for credit, click here.
2. If you haven’t already, sign up for Ebates. If you are a new member, you will get a $5 bonus (after you make your first purchase) when you sign up here. Once you have signed up, search for Diapers.com, and click through the link on the site. You will get an additional 1% cash back for shopping through this link.
3. Choose 5 Huggies jumbo packs (size 1-6) here. Add them to your cart.
4. Proceed to check out. If you’re a new member, you’ll have to register.
5. Enter the coupon code MELISSASBA if you are a new customer to get $10 off your order of $49 or more. If you’ve ordered from diapers.com before, you can try to use the code RESOLUTION.
6. If you originally added $49 or more to your cart (before the code), your order should qualify for free shipping. Your total should be $49.95 at this point.
7. In the “promotional code” box in the bottom right hand corner, put a comma after MELISSASBA and then enter the code NEW5. An additional $5 should be deducted from your balance. You should be at $34.95 at this point. (Any coupons you have submitted should also appear as a credit on your account)…if the NEW5 code does not work, try calling diapers.com at 1-800-342-7377.
*Your diapers should arrive within two business days!
8. Submit your receipts to Caregivers Marketplace. You should get $3.75 back.
If you use Ebates and purchased Huggies, your total out of pocket when all is said and done should be $30.85 for five jumbo packs.
Even more good news: You can get paid to test diapers! Arquest is doing another diaper study. They are currently doing a study for boys and girls wearing size 4 diapers. You complete two simple questionnaires (one week apart) about your experience, and in addition to the free diapers, you get a $10 check when you’re finished!
Here’s the number that you call (if you don’t get a “real” person, leave a message…even if they are full, they will put you on their list and call you back when there are openings):
Extension 646 for girls
Extension 634 for boys
It’s always nice when the good news outweighs the bad! Have a great Thursday!