If you don’t have a CVS near you, and you’re bummed about missing out on the Huggies deal next week, there’s still a way for you to get a great deal on diapers and you can do it from home!
Diapers.com has their Huggies jumbo packs on sale for $10.99 each right now. With the deal below, you can get 5 jumbo packs for $35.84 (it’s like paying $7.17/pack) and get free shipping (our out of pocket will be even less if you have manufacturer’s coupons).
Here’s how it works:
1. Send in any manufacturer’s coupons you have. Diapers.com accepts manufacturer’s coupons. To find out how to submit your manufacturer’s coupons for credit, click here.
2. If you haven’t already, sign up for Ebates. If you are a new member, you will get a $5 bonus (after you make your first purchase) when you sign up here. Once you have signed up, search for Diapers.com, and click through the link on the site. You will get an additional 1% cash back for shopping through this link.
3. Choose 5 Huggies jumbo packs (size 1-6) here. Add them to your cart.
4. Proceed to check out. If you’re a new member, you’ll have to register.
5. Enter the coupon code MELISSASBA if you are a new customer to get $10 off your order of $49 or more. If you’ve ordered from diapers.com before, you can try to use the code RESOLUTION.
6. If you originally added $49 or more to your cart (before the code), your order should qualify for free shipping. Your total should be $44.95 at this point.
7. In the “promotional code” box in the bottom right hand corner, put a comma after MELISSASBA and then enter the code NEW5. An additional $5 should be deducted from your balance. You should be at $39.95 at this point. (Any coupons you have submitted should also appear as a credit on your account)
8. Submit your receipts to Caregivers Marketplace. You should get $3.75 back.