I saw this recipe on Pinterest and had to check it out. First, it only has 3 ingredients, so how can you go wrong? PLUS, it has sausage, cheese, and crescent rolls…3 things my family loves! So again, how can you go wrong? I made this for breakfast for our family yesterday and everyone gave it two thumbs up! It was SUPER easy to make, too, which is always a plus for me! This is a great one for Sunday mornings and would even be great for a Christmas morning breakfast!
See more of my favorite recipes here–> Melissa’s Bargains Favorite Recipes on Pinterest
- 1 lb breakfast sausage
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese (I use ⅓ less fat variety)
- 2 package crescent rolls (I use reduced fat)
- Brown the sausage in a pan and then drain. Add in cream cheese and cook until the cream cheese is melted and well mixed.
- While the sausage is cooking, preheat the oven to 375 and layer a cookie sheet with aluminum foil (you don’t HAVE to do this, but it makes life easier). Unroll the first crescent roll package in the center of the cookie sheet.
- Spread the sausage mixture over the crescent rolls. Leave a border around the edges so you can “seal” it.
- Once you have the sausage mixture spread out, unroll the second package of crescent rolls over the top and press it to seal.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Note: This recipe was adapted from The Kitchen is my Playground