If you’re looking for a patriotic breakfast idea for 4th of July, Memorial Day, or Labor Day, this Patriotic Flag Breakfast is quick and easy to make! Plus, your kids can help! My kids love to help out in the kitchen and I’m always looking for ways that I can include them and this was a big hit at my house!
- 1 cup strawberries (sliced)
- 1 cup blueberries
- Cream Cheese (I used the ⅓ less fat variety)
- Toast the bread
- Spread cream cheese over the toasted bread
- Create a pattern with blueberries in the upper left hand corner
- Add strawberries to make the “stripes” (I have also seen people use strawberry jam for this part)