If you’re looking for a tasty, low calorie dessert idea, check out this recipe for Easy Pineapple Angel Food Cake! You only need TWO ingredients! I have seen variations of this recipe multiple times online and I have to admit that in spite of the success of so many others, I was a bit skeptical! I can’t believe how EASY this is to make and it was yummy, too!
- Add the contents of the Angel Food Cake Mix to a mixing bowl.
- Add a can of crushed pineapple (do not drain).
- Stir until both ingredients are well mixed.
- Spray a baking pan with nonstick spray (I used a bundt pan). The Angel Food Cake Box says that you do not need to grease the pan, but from my experience, if you’re using a bundt pan, it’s much easier to get the cake out if you spray it.
- Bake according to the directions on the box.
- Serve with fruit topping and/or Cool Whip (it’s also yummy without).