We love fondue and it’s become a family tradition for us to have chocolate fondue on Halloween and New Year’s Eve and sometimes on Valentine’s Day, too! If you’re looking for an Easy Chocolate Fondue Recipe, this is it! It only uses THREE ingredients and takes less than 10 minutes to make!
Make sure you also check out my kid friendly cheese fondue recipe here–> Kid Friendly Cheese Fondue Recipe
If you’re looking for a fondue pot, we have this one and it has held up well through the years: we’ve owned ours for 10 years now!
- ¾ cup milk (2% or whole milk works best)
- 6-ounce bag semisweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup marshmallow cream
- Heat the milk in a medium saucepan until it just starts to simmer then remove from heat.
- Immediately add the chocolate chips and let them stand for 1 minute to soften. Then, stir until the chocolate chips are completely melted and well blended.
- Stir in the marshmallow cream and whisk the sauce until smooth.
- Pour the sauce into a fondue pot to keep it warm.
- Serve with bananas, strawberries, apples, marshmallows, pretzels and whatever else you like!