1) Homemade Christmas Potpourri (pictured above) – This would look so nice placed in a gift basket and then wrapped in cellophane. Here is what you need:
- handful of dried orange slices (instructions on how to do this included in the tutorial)
- handful of small pine cones
- handful of whole cinnamon sticks
- half-dozen star anise
Here is how to make it, thanks to Homemade Gifts Made Easy! -> Christmas Potpourri Gift Tutorial
2) Christmas Cupcake in a Jar – I have heard of cookie mixes in a jar, but never the actual baked cupcake and frosting in a jar. So cute and super yummy. I would love getting something like this. Thanks to According to Kelly for such a great idea!
Here is what you you will need and how to make it. -> Christmas Cupcake in a Jar Tutorial
3) Cookie Cutter Candles – This is one that the kids would love to help with! Thanks to one of my favorites sites, Family Fun, for the idea!
Here is how to make these candles, as well as 40 other great Christmas craft ideas for you to do with your kids. -> Cookie Cutter Candles Tutorial and other crafts