I first found this Baked Ravioli recipe on Pinterest a few months ago. I tried it and it was OK, but I decided to give it another shot because I learned a few things the first time around and I’m so glad I did because it was a hit! I love this one because it’s quick and easy to throw together!
- 1 bag frozen ravioli (25 oz)
- 1 jar pasta sauce from the brand of your choice (26 oz)
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella or Italian blend cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread some sauce along the bottom of a 9X13 baking dish.
- Layer the frozen ravioli on top of the sauce. I recommend putting them in rows that line up. I didn’t do this the first time around and it didn’t turn out as well.
- Once you have completed one layer, pour half of the sauce over the top and then sprinkle with cheese.
- Add a second layer on top of the first layer. Cover with the remaining sauce and cheese and then sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for 10-15 more minutes until the top is golden and bubbly.
This is great with a “green” veggie like asparagus or green beans as a side!
See more recipes here–> Recipes