Target unveiled their holiday price match policy and more yesterday! You can see the full policy here–> Target Price Match Policy
Make sure you also check out the Target Toy Book Sneak Preview! It’s got $100+ in money-saving coupons! Check it out here–> Target Toy Book
- Target will match online prices. Price matched items must be sold by Walmart.com, Amazon.com, BestBuy.com, ToysRUs.com, or BabiesRUs.com; prices from third party sellers on these websites will not be honored.
- The item must be the identical item, brand name, size, weight, color, quantity and model number.
- Competitor online items must be in stock at the time a price match is requested.
- Competitor catalogs can be matched as long as the catalog displays a current date, retail price and meets all other competitor ad match qualifications.
- If item is not available in a Target store, a rain check will not be issued to match the online price or competitor’s print ad.
- Items advertised as limited time/limited supply/limited quantity.
- Black Friday ads (including adjusting prices for previously purchased items).
- Pricing or typographical errors.
They are also adding store pick-up service starting this month:
For added convenience during the busy holiday season, Target is unveiling a new Store Pickup service. Buy items online and pick them up at a Target store on the SAME day! The service will be available in all US stores by November 1st!
Black Friday will be here before you know it! Make sure you bookmark this page to stay in the loop on all of the latest Black Friday deals–> Melissa’s Bargains Black Friday Deals
You can also follow my Black Friday Deals board on Pinterest to stay in the loop–> Melissa’s Bargains Black Friday Deals on Pinterest