If you’re looking for a great gift for tweens, this Brother Easy to Use Sewing Machine is a GREAT idea! It’s perfect for beginners! My daughter got a sewing machine for Christmas a few years ago when she was 9 and she has LOVED it! She has taken a few sewing classes at JoAnn’s and has learned to make pajama pants and pillowcases! Right now, this machine is 61% off, so you can’t beat the price!
Click here to check it out–> Brother Easy to Use Sewing Machine
- Full size, lightweight, portable sewing machine, great for alterations and everyday sewing
- 10 built-in stitches, including blind hem, zigzag and stretch stitches
- Automatic 4-step buttonhole feature allows you to create custom-sized buttonholes to fit your specific buttons
- Free arm or flat bed usage, carrying handle, built-in storage, 3 presser feet, and more
- Includes bilingual instruction manual, 25 year limited warranty, with free phone support for the life of the product. We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use
See more Amazon deals here–> Amazon Deals
You will get free super saver shipping when you spend $35 or more or you can get free 2 day shipping (no minimum purchase requirements) with Amazon Prime. Or, you can register for a free trial here–> Amazon Prime free trial
Please note that pricing and availability changes frequently on Amazon. Verify final pricing before completing your order.
*This post contains affiliate links. Please refer to my disclosure policy for more information.