I’ve had a few different recipes for cube steak pinned on Pinterest for awhile and I’ve been wanting to try them. It brings back memories of a recipe that my mom used to make when I was a kid using mushroom gravy and hamburger patties. This recipe was a hit with my kids and with my husband, but I will say that the meat did dry out some after being in the slow cooker for so long (about 12 hours), so this is a recipe that I would say shouldn’t be left for more than 6-8 hours.
- Cube Steak (we used a package with 4)
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 packet Beef Stew seasoning
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup skim milk
- Place cube steak in the bottom of a greased slow cooker.
- Mix mushroom soup, beef stew mix, mushrooms and milk together and pour over the steak in the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours. You’ll have a nice gravy for your meat and your mashed potatoes!
See more slow cooker recipes here–> Slow cooker recipes
See my weekly menu plan and get meal planning inspiration here–> Menu Plan Monday
*This post may contain affiliate links! Please refer to my disclosure policy for additional information!