If you live in the Houston area, this is a great time to stock up on boneless skinless chicken breasts! Through May 13th (while supplies last), you can order a 40 pound box of Zaycon boneless, skinless chicken breasts for just $1.79 per pound. I got a box of these a few months ago, and I was so impressed by the quality! The portions are large and the taste as we’ve cooked them has been fantastic and much better than what I’ve gotten at my local grocery stores! This is 100 % natural chicken with no added hormones, additives or artificial ingredients. It is fresh (not frozen) at the time that you pick it up!
Click here to reserve your box–>Zaycon boneless skinless chicken breasts for $1.69 per pound
This offer is available in the following areas:
- Cypress – Saturday, May 19th – 1-2:30 pm
- Katy – Saturday, May 19th – 10-11:30 am
- Alvin – Friday, May 18th – 7:30-8:30 am
- Houston –Thursday, May 17th – 10-11:30 am
- Humble – Thursday, May 17th – 7:30-8:30 am
- Conroe – Tuesday, May 22nd – 11 am – 12 pm
- Crosby – Tuesday, May 22nd – 7:30 am-9 am
- Missouri City – Saturday, May 19th – 7:30-8:30 am
- Pearland – Friday, May 18th – 10-11 am
- Baytown – Friday, May 18th – 12:30-1:30 pm
When I went to pick up my box, I wasn’t sure what to expect. The process was quick and easy! I gave them my name and they grabbed the box and loaded it into my car for me! They even laid a black trash bag across the back of my trunk before they put the box in! The chicken is packaged in a cardboard box and there are 3-4 bags within the box containing the chicken breasts. I used my Foodsaver to break mine down and package and freeze it. If you don’t want 40 pounds, you can always split the order with a friend, too!
*NOTE: I received a free box of chicken from Zaycon, but the opinions expressed within this post are my own. This post may contain affiliate links. Please refer to my disclosure policy for more information