If you’ve got family members with food allergies, that can definitely put a kink in your budget! Taking advantage of coupons can help to offset the expense!
Here’s the latest round-up of coupons if you’re dealing with food allergies:
- $1/1 Silk Milk Coupon (Facebook)
- $.75/2 Silk dairy-free products (reset!)
- $1/1 Silk Pure Coconut milk (reset!)
- $.55/1 Silk Soy milk or Almond milk (reset!)
- $1.50/1 McCormick Coupon (Click on the egg, refreshed daily.)
- $.50/2 McCormick Spice, Herb, Extract or Food Color
- $1/1 Garden of Eatin Tortilla Chips
- $.50/1 Hormel Natural Choice Deli Meat (gluten free!)
- $1/1 dozen Organic Valley Eggs
- $1/2 Lactaid milk products
(Thanks Food Allergies on a Budget!)
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please refer to my disclosure policy for more information.