When people ask about my weekly grocery budget, I often have to add the disclaimer that we don’t have anyone with food allergies or dietary restrictions. I know that dealing with food allergies can be hard on your budget. Here’s a round-up of coupons for those with food allergies and I hope it will help!
- $.55/1 So Delicious Dairy Free product (bricks)
- $1/1 Silk Pure Coconut
- $.55/1 Silk Soymilk or Almond milk
- $1/1 Silk Fruit & Protein
- $1/1 Hodgson Mill Cereal coupon
- $.55/1 Sol Bliss Fruit Puree
- $.55/1 Rustic Crust coupon
- $1.50/1 Starbucks coffee, 11 oz.
- $1/3 General Mills Cereals (Several Chex varieties are gluten-free!)
- $1/2 Van’s frozen breakfast foods (They have a gluten-free waffles variety!)
- $.75/1 Earth Balance soy milk
- $2/1 Rudi’s Gluten Free bread (Facebook)
- $1/1 Rudi’s Gluten Free bread
- $1/1 French Meadow Bakery product
- $.75/1 Lundberg Brown Rice pasta
Don’t forget about “Tuna Pouch Fridays” on the Starkist Facebook page.
Thanks to Food Allergies on a Budget!