This post brought to you by Dollar General. All opinions are 100% mine.
We've still got about six weeks of summer left, but my kids are already hitting that "Mom, we're bored!" stage. I'm at the point where I'm tired of breaking up fights every 10 minutes, but I don't want to give in and let them spend the rest of the summer watching TV or playing video games, either! Even daily trips to the pool aren't helping! If your kids have hit that same point, Dollar General has everything you need for reviving the summer fun!
If you need some new ideas for your summer bucket list, make sure you check out their list of 21 must-do summer activities! All of their ideas are practical and budget-friendly, too! See the full list here-> Summer supplies at Dollar General
One of the things my kids love to do any time of the year is help out in the kitchen! The Dollar General website has lots of family friendly recipes using your favorite Kraft®, Pace®, and AmeriGas® products!
Here are a few of the recipes that I discovered and can't wait to try with my kids:
- Campbell's® Chicken and Bean Burritos – the recipe is super simple and it has several of our favorites plus we love just about anything resembling Mexican food!
- Campbell's® Quick and Easy Chicken Quesadillas – these will be perfect for a quick lunch one day!
- Frosty Strawberry Pops – the kids can help make these and I know they'll love eating them, too!
- Pat's Favorite Oreo Ice Cream Bars – it's got Oreos and ice cream…need I say more?
- Berry Lemonade Cooler – perfect for a summer lemonade stand or cooling off after playing outside plus your kids can help make it!
You can find all of these recipes and more on the Dollar General website and you can pick up all of the ingredients at your local Dollar General store! You'll find money-saving coupons, too, for Pace® and AmeriGas® products!
What are your favorite summertime foods? How do you keep your kids entertained during the summer months?