Diapers.com – You can still get great deals on diapers without ever leaving your house! Check out all the details here.
Gap – Today is the last day of the 30% off sale. Take an extra 30% off new arrivals and get free shipping when you spend $150 or more when you enter the code SPRING at check-out. Get 3% cash back when you shop through Ebates.
Kohls – Save an extra 20-40% off selected Food Network cookware. Shop their three day specials in store (Through Tuesday) and their four day specials online (through Wednesday): 70% off selected winter coats for women, 50% off Urban Pipeline tops and jeans for boys, 60% off selected fine jewelery, 15% off entire stock of Kitchen Aid stand mixers. They are also having their Gold Star clearance where you can save 60-80% off original prices. The BEST part is that they are offering .99 shipping (if you’ve ever shopped at Kohls.com, you know that shipping can be killer sometimes!) Get an extra 4% cash back when you shop through Ebates.
Kroger – The Mega sale will reportedly continue for another week! You can access the match ups here and my scenario from my first trip here. If you want to order coupons to match up with some of the deals, I totally recommend The Coupon Clippers. Turn around time is fast and the prices are reasonable.
Old Navy – Today is the last day of the 30% off sale. Take an extra 30% off new arrivals and get free shipping when you spend $150 or more when you enter the code SPRING at check-out. They also have more clearance markdowns starting at $1.99 and up. Click here for the details. Get 3% cash back when you shop through Ebates.
Click here to find out how you can get free juice and really cheap (or free) snack items. Also, check out your baby section. Many stores have baby gear on clearance for 30-75% off. People have reported finding the Sit ‘n Stand stroller for $32. Children’s clothing is also on clearance for 30-50% off. Some areas are reporting that their stores have already started clearancing the “value packs” (at my store, these were back in the area were the seasonal decor is usually)
The Children’s Place – If you haven’t taken advantange of their great clearance sale yet, it’s not too late! Their “Monster Sale” is still going on. Take an additional 50% off already reduced clearance items. Get 3% cash back when you shop through Ebates.
Walgreens – I have had a hard time getting into the Walgreens deals lately. I spent all of my RR and am waiting for my rebate gift card. I hate spending money OOP! Becky has some great coupon match-ups on her blog. There are some decent deals this week, but the only thing I really see myself doing is this because we need a refill anyway:
Printer Cartridge Refill – $5.00
-$5.00 MIR (from the Easysaver catalog)
FREEBIES AND OTHER “NOTEWORTHY” THINGS:
Free Bath and Body Works – The details and printable coupon are here.
Free Earrings from Darcus Tori – Manda posted about this on her blog. You get a free pair of heart-shaped amethyst earrings (a $59.99 value) when you use code 0801 at check-out. You do have to pay shipping. Check out the details here.
Free Valentine’s Day Cards from Stories by Everyone – I originally saw this posted on Freebies4Mom. You can get six Valentine’s Day from Stories for Everyone. Here are the details:
(The offer expires 2/1/09)
1. Go to http://stories.scrapbooksetc.com/landings/valentine0209.php (you may have problems using Firefox, but IE reportedly works fine!)
2. Click on the red box “Create your Valentines Now” in the bottom right-hand corner.
3. Select one of the ten Valentine’s Cards by clicking on the design you want
4. Click on the green button “build now”
5. Account Setup: create a new account by entering your first name, last name, email address and password. You can uncheck the box if you don’t want to receive the weekly update newsletter from Scrapbooks etc.
6. Click on “Upload Photos” button below the preview of the design you selected. Or you can click on the “My Photos” in the top menu and then click on “Upload Photos”.
7. Click on “Add Photos” and select a photo from your computer to upload.
8. Click on “Start Upload”
9. After you’ve successfully uploaded your photo, click on the text link “Go back to My Photos”
10. Click on “Back to Book” button in the top right-hand corner. They use the term “book” to refer to any photo project including cards.
11. You will see the Valentine card design you previously selected with your uploaded photo below it. Click on your photo and drag it onto the card.
12. Select the blue “Edit” button in the top right-hand corner of the photo to make changes to your photo and the border. Then click on “Done” button.
13. Click the “Preview” button to look at your design and confirm that you are done with your editing.
14. Click the “Order” button below the preview of your photo card.
15. Click “Continue Checkout” because the default package size is “Box of 6” and that is what the free offer is for.
16. You’ll see your Shopping Cart with a subtotal of $5.34. You need to enter the coupon code valentine in the box under the text “Have a coupon?”
17. Click on “Recalculate” button after you enter the coupon code and you will see your subtotal change to $0.00.
18. Fill out your mailing address under the “Billing Information” then click the box at the bottom to copy it over to the “Shipping Information”. Click on the “Next” button.
19. You should see your order summary with a total of $0.00. Click on the “Next” button.
20. Don’t fill out any credit card information! Just leave it blank and click on “Place Order”
21. You’re done! You’ll see an Order Summary and you’ll also receive an email with your order number.
Kraft Instant Win Game – Several people have reported they’ve had “luck” winning in the early morning hours. You can enter here
Lila Guide – Find out how to get $15 in Target gift cards here.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!