Have you heard of Blurb? They help you create amazing photo books to help you commemorate special events like the birth of a baby, a family vacation, or your child’s school year! You can even create recipe books, comic books, and now a fashion book! If you’re interested in fashion and style, capture all of your favorites in a Blurb book designed by YOU!
Right now, you can even save when you create your book! Create your book now and save 25% on orders of $75+! Get started here–> Create a Fashion Book with Blurb
Here are some tips for putting together YOUR Fashion Book with Blurb:
1. It’s all about lighting. Choose natural light or studio light with a soft box (you can even make one from a lamp and last season’s white t-shirt). If you’re using a flash, you’ll probably want to bounce it or stick a diffusion filter on it.
2. Make a shot list. Think about the poses you want to capture, the outfits you want them to wear, and the details that you want to highlight in every shot.
3. White balance (WB). Accurate color and skin tones come from making sure the WB function on your camera is set to your lighting situation.
4. Choose the right lens/zoom setting. If you’re using a wide angle, you’re going to lose your beautiful lines (and your model may never forgive you). If you have a camera with different zoom levels, zoom out to minimize lens barrel distortion.
5. Keep it stylish.
6. Dress it up. Make your book as fashionable as the clothing featured in it. Choose a simple design that doesn’t upstage the clothing, but still looks chic. Pick a size and paper type that showcases the work brilliantly.
See more online deals here–> Online shopping deals
*This post contains affiliate links. Please refer to my disclosure policy for more information.