Earlier today I posted a link to the Walmart Black Friday ad preview. Target has always closely guarded their Black Friday ad, but I wondered if this would lead them to make some changes and I guess it did! Some of the doorbuster items were released today!
Sign up to receive the full two day sale ad when it’s released here–>Target Two Day Sale
Here are some of the doorbusters that will be available: do you see anything on your list?
- Amazon Kindle 3G with special offers – $85
- Cars 2 DVD – $13
- Element ELDFT404 40″ 1080p 60 Hz LCD HDTV – $265
- Memorex PurePlay Portable Speaker System with Dock for iPod/iPhone – $29.99
- Nikon L105 12.1 MP Digital Camera w/ 3″ LCD Screen – $99.99
- RCA 9″ Portable DVD Player – $55
- Samsung 32″ 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV – $277.99
- Sanus Large Low Profile Wall Mount for 32-60″ TVs – $49.99
- Westinghouse VR-4625 46″ 1080p 60 Hz LCD HDTV – $298
- XBox 360 4 GB console – $139.99
Now that you’ve seen this sneak preview, where do you think you’ll be on Black Friday? Target or Walmart?
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please refer to my disclosure policy for more information