I have been using Swagbucks for about 3 years now! It’s an easy way to earn gift cards for Amazon or other favorites (Old Navy, Chili’s, CVS, etc.) just for searching online! I have used my gift cards from Amazon to help pay for Christmas for our family in the past! I have also used them to stock up on household items we need such as batteries, diapers and wipes (when we were still using them), toilet paper, snacks, and more!
When you register, make sure you enter the code MARCHSWAG to get your bonus Swagbucks! NOTE: This code is valid through 11:59 pm on 4/2!
Right now, Swagbucks is also giving you even more ways to earn with their March Swagness event! Each day, they set a Swagbucks earning goal for you and if you reach your goal, you get a 10% bonus!
Here are a few quick tips for maximizing your Swagbucks earning:
- Complete the daily poll – you earn 1 Swagbuck for doing this!
- Scroll through the No Obligation Special Offers – earn up to 2 Swagbucks for doing this! (you don’t have to “accept” any of the offers to get your Swagbucks!)
- Download the toolbar – you’ll get 1 Swagbuck daily for clicking on the toolbar plus the heads up on swag codes for even more bucks!
- Search daily – I usually earn 10-30 Swagbucks daily by doing this! NOTE: You need to be doing “legitimate” searches
- Check out SwagTV and earn Swagbucks for watching videos!
- Complete tasks and surveys!
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please refer to my disclosure policy for more information