There’s a Swag Code on the Swagbucks blog that’s worth 9 Swagbucks and is valid until 5 p.m. PT (that’s 8 p.m. ET). If you’re already using Swagbucks, you can get this 9 point code and then get 40 more points in less than 10 minutes! If you did these offers yesterday, then you won’t get 40 points today, but my bonus goal for the day yesterday was 35 Swagbucks and I already got that by completing other offers on the site, searching, and watching Swagbucks TV, so I hit my bonus goal two days in a row!
If you’re not using Swagbucks yet, you’re missing out on FREE gift cards! I’ve been using them for more than three years now and have paid for most of my family’s Christmas usingAmazon gift cards I’ve earned! You can also get gift cards to favorite restaurants such as Chili’s or to retail stores like Gap and Walmart. They even have iTunes gift cards!
Here’s your “game plan” for getting more Swagbucks: I didn’t include the Swag code in the screen shot because that is against the rules and today’s code is unique for everyone anyway
- Get the Swag code from the Swagbucks Facebook page – 5 Swagbucks
- Complete the Daily poll – 1 Swagbuck
- Go through the NOSO (you don’t have to complete any offers to get the points at the end) – 2 Swagbucks
- Watch 3 Swag TV videos – 3 Swagbucks
- Complete the Tempurpedic offer – 10 Swagbucks
- Complete the Silk offer – 6 Swagbucks
- Complete the Dove offer – 7 Swagbucks
- Complete the AT&T U-verse offer – 7 Swagbucks
- Watch the 2 Corona Videos – 2 Swagbacks
NOTE: I can’t remember what the other 2 point offer was, but I found it on the main page (it doesn’t show up for me anymore because I already completed it) Special offers can be found on the main page or under “earn” and “Special offers” If you did all of these offers yesterday, watch Swag TV today and complete a POGO offer, which is worth 10 Swagbucks plus complete some searches and you should still be able to hit your goal!
If you haven’t signed up with Swagbucks yet, you can get 30 more Swagbucks just for signing up here–> Swagbucks registration
Here are more ways to earn:
- Watch Swag TV – you earn points just for watching funny videos!
- Play Games – earn points by playing games through the site!
- Do a few searches every day until you win at least once – I search for things that I would normally be searching for online anyway and I have found that I can easily earn 10-30 Swagbucks each day by doing this. Your searches do need to be “natural” searches. If it does not seem like your searches are legitimate, they may freeze or even close your account.
- If you have a Facebook account, become a “fan” of Swagbucks on Facebook – You’ll receive notifications about Swag codes, Swag hunts, and special offers through the Swagbucks page on Facebook!
- Publish your Swagbucks winnings on Facebook – when you “win” a buck, you now have the option of posting your win on Facebook. It shows up on your profile and it’s another way to promote your Swagbucks account. When your friends sign up under you, you win when they win for the first 1,000 Swagbucks!
- Read the Swagbucks blog – Bonus codes are posted here and you’ll get the heads up on new promotions, too!
- Download the Swagbucks Toolbar onto your internet browser – Click on the “toolbars” option on the left hand side of the website after you log in and follow the instructions! (you will earn one buck each day just for using the toolbar)
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please refer to my disclosure policy for more information.