If you missed this deal earlier this year, it’s BACK! Get a Sam’s Club Membership, $20 gift card and FREE FOOD for just $45! This package is an $85 value! I got mine in May and I LOVE it! I go to Sam’s Club weekly now!
Here’s what’s included in this offer:
- One-year Sam’s Club Savings Membership (a $45 value), which includes a membership card for the primary cardholder and a complimentary membership card for a spouse or other household member
- $20 gift card valid for any in-club purchases
- Fresh-food vouchers, redeemable through Monday, February 10, 2014 (a $20.14 value), including:
- One free Artisan Fresh Rotisserie Chicken (about 3 lbs, a $4.88 value)
- One free Main St. Bistro Scalloped Potatoes (2.5lbs, a $8.98 value)
- One free Artisan Fresh Pippin Apple Pie (10”, a $6.28 value)
Is a Sam’s Club Membership worth it?
I often have readers ask me this question. Several years ago, I let my Sam’s Club membership expire and I didn’t renew. I renewed with a similar promotion in May and I now go weekly because I can save a lot on items compared to grocery store pricing (even with coupons). Here are some items I buy regularly:
- Milk – about $1 less than the grocery store!
- Eggs – also about $1 less than the grocery store!
- Produce – I get so many great deals on fresh produce! I regularly buy a big bag of Romaine Lettuce for $2.98 (the small bags are that much in the grocery store), a big tub of baby Spinach, sliced apples, grapes, sliced pineapple, and more! The quality is great!
- Cheese sticks – my kids love cheese sticks and theses are about $1 less than the grocery store
- Lunch meat – you can get high quality deli-style lunch meat for less
- Tortillas – Mix and match and get 2 packages of Mission tortillas for less than $5
- Drinks – bottled water and soft drinks are a lot less, even compared to sale prices at hte grocery store!
- Meat – they have high quality meat for a lot less than grocery stores!
- Snack foods – individually packaged chips, granola bars, 100 calorie snacks, and more are all a lot less!
Here are the fine print details on this offer:
- Expires February 10th, 2014.
- Limit 1 per person.
- Valid for new Sam’s Club members only; not valid for those with a current membership.
- Membership must be activated within 90 days of purchase; membership expires one year from date the voucher is activated.
See more online deals here–> Online shopping deals
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please refer to my disclosure policy for more information.