If you’re looking for a deal on a point and shoot camera, today only, you can grab this Kodak Easy Share 14.5 Megapixel Camera with 3″ Color LCD Display and 3X Optical/5X Digital Zoom for just $39.99. This same camera is retailing for $59.95 on Amazon right now! This offer is available today only, while supplies last, so hurry and grab it before it’s gone! This would make a great gift for a tween or teen!
Click on the “Wireless” tab here to grab this deal–>Kodak Easy Share 14.5 Megapixel Camera with 3″ Color LCD Display and 3X Optical/5X Digital Zoom for $39.99
From dinner parties to dance parties, big things are happening in your world. With the Kodak Easy Share Camera, you can capture and share all your hottest moments with just a touch of a button. Taking beautiful pictures, more often, automatically, is what this camera is all about. Simply press to impress!
Once you’ve got that amazing shot, you’ll love sharing it to your favorite places. Press Kodak’s “Share” button to e-mail it to friends or upload it to the Kodak Gallery, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, and other popular sharing sites.
- 14.5 megapixel resolution
- 3X optical/5X digital zoom
- 3” color LCD display
- Kodak AF 3x optical aspheric lens
- 32-96mm (35mm equivalent) lens allows you to zoom in or out
- Blur reduction to deliver clearer sharper images
- 3-Step Sharing allows the simplest way to email pictures to friends and post pictures or videos to Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter
- Smart Capture feature automatically identifies the scene and adjusts camera settings for amazing pictures
- Face recognition knows faces in order to quickly find and share pictures later or find by dates or personal tags
- 32MB internal memory with SD/SDHC card slot
- Requires 2 AA Batteries (included)
- Available in 4 colors – Black, Red, White, and Blue
Kodak Easyshare C1530 Camera, Kodak Alkaline AA Batteries or Equivalent, Wrist Strap, USB Cable, User Guide
NOTE: A shipping and handling fee of $4.99 also applies.
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please refer to my disclosure policy for more information