Tippr has a hot deal for you today! You can get a $20 Overstock.com credit for just $10! If you are not familiar with Tippr, it’s a daily deals site similar to Groupon. If you’re not familiar with Overstock.com, you’ve got to check it out! They’ve got great deals on books, video games, household items, and so much more!
Click here to grab this deal from Tippr–>$20 Overstock.com credit for $10
If you are new to Tippr, you will also get a $5 credit after your first purchase that can be used toward your next purchase. I had a $5 credit on my account, so I only “paid” $5 for this deal!
Here’s the “fine print” on this deal:
- Limit per person: 1
- Promotion Expires on January 19, 2013
- Promotional value may only be redeemed through April 21, 2012, by 11:59 PM MST, except where prohibited by law; the cash value does not expire
- Limit one voucher per person, per transaction
- Cannot ship to P.O. boxes; certain items cannot be shipped to Alaska and Hawaii
- This offer applies to U.S. orders only
- May only be used to purchase goods or services under the “Shopping Tab”
- May not be used to purchase gift cards, cellular telephone plans, or for international orders
- Offer excludes orders comprising products from Books, Music, Movies, Games, and Electronics categories, as well as items within the Cars, Travel, Insurance, and Gold Redemption categories
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other offer or coupon
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please refer to my disclosure policy for more information