If you’re looking for some DIY Christmas gift ideas, grab today’s Kindle freebie! Learn how to make homemade body scrubs! You can make these using items you already have around your house like brown sugar, salt, oatmeal, and honey! The best part is that these do not contain chemicals or additives that are harmful to your body!
You can also get a round-up of FREE E-Books delivered to your inbox for FREE daily from BookBub. Click on the image above to sign up!
Here are some more Kindle freebies you might enjoy:
- Easy Poke Cake Recipes – FREE!
- Cave Lady Cooking: 50 Fun Recipes for Paleo, Low Carb, and Gluten Free Diets – FREE!
- 70 lbs in 70 Days: Lose ANY Amount of Weight Naturally – FREE!
- 40 Top Quinoa Recipes for Weight Loss – FREE!
- 40 Green Smoothie Recipes for Weight Loss and Detox – FREE!
- Smoothie Recipes for Weight Loss – FREE!
Find more free Kindle downloads here–> 100 Free Kindle downloads
If you have kids, check this out–> Children’s Books and Classics FREE for Kindle
If you don’t have a Kindle yet, you can still read for free on your PC, Smartphone, or tablet with these free Kindle reading apps here–> FREE Kindle reading apps
NOTE: These books were free at the time of this posting. Pricing on Amazon can chance at any time. Please verify final pricing before downloading this item.
See more Amazon deals here–> Amazon deals
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please refer to my disclosure policy for more information