I know I’m probably late to the game, but I just recently discovered Beyond the Rack. If you’re not familiar with Beyond the Rack, they offer high quality items for the whole family plus household items for up to 80% off regular retail prices! Right now, Beyond the Rack having a HUGE cookbook event and you can grab some of your favorite cookbooks for as low as $2.99! I think these will make GREAT gifts to have on hand for weddings, teachers, and Christmas!
I LOVE cookbooks (seriously! I ask for them for birthdays, Christmas and more – that’s how much I love them!) and I’m having a hard time narrowing down my favorites. Here are a few that I spotted and would like to check out:
- 400 Slow Cooker and One Pot Recipes – $9.99
- Betty Crocker So Simple – $9.99
- The Best of Cooking Light – $9.99
- The Everything Canning and Preserving book – $7.99
- Good Housekeeping Budget dinners – $7.99
- Kid’s First Cookbook: Best Ever Step by Step cooking – $9.99
- Southern Living All Time Favorites – $9.99
- Weight Watchers: 5 ingredient, 5 minute cookbook – $9.99
- Williams-Sonoma Thanksgiving – $9.99
There are over 100 titles to choose from, so there’s definitely something for everyone! If you’re sending someone off to college for the first time or need to buy a wedding gift, I strongly recommend the Better Homes and Gardens New Cookbook. I got a copy when I was first married, and it has been a great resource!
Here’s how you can make the most of this deal:
NOTE: If you already have a ShopAtHome.com account, you’ll still want to log into your account here and click on the blue “Shop Now” button so you get 3% cash back for your Beyond the Rack purchases–>Beyond the Rack 3% cash back
3. When you get to the Beyond the Rack site, click on the “BTR HOME” tab and then “Kitchen Makeover: Cookbooks” Add your favorites to your bag and check out when you’re ready!
(Thanks Coupon Wizards!)
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please refer to my disclosure policy for more information