If you’re looking for a way to cut the cable expenses but still enjoy your favorite TV shows and movies, check out Google Chromecast! Stream music, videos, and more to your TV! It supports platforms like Netflix and Hulu Plus! We haven’t tried this because we have an AppleTV (which basically does the same thing), but I’ve heard great things about it from friends who have tried it!
Check it out here–> Google Chromecast Streaming Media Player only $30
- Stream online video, music to your TV using your smartphone, tablet, or laptop; Available for Windows computers running Windows 7 or higher.
- Supports Netflix, YouTube, HBO GO, Hulu Plus, Pandora, and Google Play Movies and Music mobile apps as well as select content through Chrome browser
- Works with Android, iOS, Chrome for Mac, and Chrome for Windows
- Easy setup: Plug into any HDTV and connect to your home WiFi network
- Box includes Chromecast, HDMI extender, USB power cable, and power adapter
See more Amazon Deals here–> Amazon Deals
Please keep in mind that pricing on Amazon can change at ANY time! Always verify final pricing before completing your order!
Get free shipping when you spend $35 or more or if you have Amazon Prime! You can get a free 30 day trial to Amazon Prime here–> Amazon Prime free trial
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please refer to my disclosure policy for more information