We love the Entertainment book! Each year I look for a deal on it and it more than pays for itself within a month or two because of all of the great coupons, including Buy One, Get One free offers!
Right now, the Entertainment books are on sale for 30% off. Then, Shop at Home has a 50% cash back offer for Black Friday. So, with the 30% off and the 50% cash back, you end up spending just $12.25 for the Entertainment book. The regular price is $35, so that’s a great deal. Shipping is free, too! Please note that the price of the book may be slightly higher or lower because pricing varies by area.
Here’s the breakdown of how you can take advantage of this great offer:
1. Log into your Shop at Home account here. If you don’t have a Shop at Home account, you can create one here (you will get a $5 sign-on bonus, too!)
2. Once you are logged in, click on the Black Friday bag on the main page. Shop at Home has bonus cash back offers this weekend in honor of Black Friday and you have to click on this bag to see/take advantage of those offers. The cash back offer for the Entertainment book is 50%!!
3. Click on the Entertainment Book link from Shop at Home.
4. Once you get to the Entertainment Book page, enter your zip code at the top to pull up the book for your area. Click on “Buy the Book.”
5. Complete the check out process. A page will pop up that says “Annual Renewal program.” Make sure the box is not checked for this option. If you check this option, you will save $5 today, but they will automatically send you a new book every year. If you do that, you will pay full price for the book in future years and you don’t want that!! Be careful because it pops up again on the screen where you put your payment information in! (I only issue all of these “warnings” because one year I actually signed up for this by mistake!)
You’ll pay $24.50 for most books today and get $12.25 cash back from Shop at Home (you will get $17.25 if you are signing up for the first time because of your bonus!) If you are not familiar with Shop at Home, check out this post here for more information.
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please refer to my disclosure policy for more information.