Ibotta has added HOT new offers! You can get cash back for buying milk! You pretty much never see coupons for this staple, so this is a great deal! If you’re not familiar with Ibotta, it’s a Smartphone app that allows you to earn cash back for purchasing certain products. It even works at places like Sam’s Club, where they don’t normally take coupons, at restaurants like Chili’s and Subway, and it even works at the movie theater! Last year, I earned $133 for my purchases, so it really works and it adds up quickly! I’ve already earned $10.50 this year!
1. If you haven’t registered yet, you can sign up here–> Ibotta Registration
2. You’ll receive a $2 cash back bonus when you redeem your first offer!
3. Redeem the milk offer and get $.50! (so a total of $2.50 if you’re new)
PLUS, redeem the milk offer and any 2 other offers and you’ll get an additional $.50 bonus!!!
Don’t forget about Checkout 51! It’s another way to earn cash back for buying groceries. You DO NOT need a Smartphone for this program and you can use it an ANY store! Check it out here–> Checkout 51 (they have a cash back offer for eggs right now and an offer that is good on ANY grocery purchase!)
Here’s the scoop on the cash back offer for milk
- Buy any brand milk (excluding flavored and non-dairy varieties) and earn $.50 cash back PLUS when you buy milk and redeem two other offers, you will get an additional $.50 bonus! The bonus offer expires Sunday!
Here are some of the other offers I plan on redeeming:
- Barilla pasta
- Healthy Choice frozen meals
- Weight Watchers frozen dinners
You CAN use coupons when you purchase these items and you’ll still get cash back. Yay for double dipping!
See more printable coupons here–> Printable coupons
NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links. Please refer to my disclosure policy for more information.