When my kids were little, I LOVED the Karen Katz books! Right now, you can score a free copy of Where is Baby’s Belly Button! This is a fun, interactive book for little ones and I read it to mine so much that I actually still have it memorized even though it’s been a good 5-6 years since I’ve read it! DON’T MISS THIS DEAL BECAUSE IT WON’T LAST!
1. Click here to add the book to your cart–> Where is Baby’s Belly Button
2. Enter the code bellybutton at check out if it doesn’t automatically come up free (it came up free for me)
There is absolutely NO payment information required! I ordered a copy to give as a baby shower gift!
Here are a few more Karen Katz books my kids loved when they were little:
- Counting Kisses: A Kiss & Read Book (I used to read this one to them EVERY night!)
- Daddy Hugs – great for daddies to read at bedtime!
- Toes, Ears, Nose! – this is a lift the flap book also and great for teaching body parts!
- A Potty for Me! – I used this for potty training both kids
PLUS, don’t forget about this hot offer on Dr. Seuss books! Get FIVE hard cover Dr. Seuss favorites for $3.95 shipped! HURRY! This offer ends on 4/30! Get the scoop here–> Dr. Seuss books sale
Get a heads up on all of the current freebie offers! Sign up for Woman Freebies here–> Woman Freebies (I’ve been a member for two years now and don’t get junk mail!)
See all my current freebie posts here–> Freebies
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please refer to my disclosure policy for more information