Fisher-Price Infant to Toddler Rocker Encourage your child’s full potential with the Fisher-Price Infant to Toddler Rocker. Beginning as an infant seat, your baby will be surrounded in comfort and stimulation. Calming vibrations and gentle rocking motions help to soothe a sleepy baby, while the hanging toys and playful music are designed to enhance the developmental stages of an infant. When it’s time for feeding, foldout the kickstand for a two-position reclining seat. Convert the seat into a toddler rocker when your little one gets more independent. It can hold up to 40 pounds.
- Infant-to-toddler rocker is an infant seat that converts to a toddler rocker
- Infant mode baby is soothed with calming vibrations or mom’s gentle rocking of the seat
- Toys are mounted to the toy bar and face downward towards baby for visual stimulation with bright colors and patterns
- Toys are unlinked from the toy bar and re-linked to the right and left of baby’s grasp in addition to the crotch strap for teething
- Easy to clean with its machine washable pad
See more Amazon deals here–> Amazon Deals
Please note that pricing and availability changes frequently on Amazon. Verify final pricing before completing your order.
Here are some other baby deals you might be interested in:
- Free Baby Sling (just pay shipping & handling) – use code ENBABY
- Free Carseat Canopy Cover (just pay shipping & handling) – use code ENBABY
- Free Nursing pillow (just pay shipping & handling) – use code ENBABY
– See more at: http://www.melissasbargains.com/tag/baby-deals/#sthash.q5W4uP7I.dpuf
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please refer to my disclosure policy for more information.