Ideal for outdoorsy families and extended camping trips, the Coleman Montana 8 Tent offers a full feature set for a fun family camping experience. It sleeps up to eight comfortably, thanks to a generous 16-by-seven-foot (W x D) layout and spacious center height of six feet, two inches.
An innovative hinged door makes for easy in-and-out, and a vented Cool-Air Port and privacy vent window help improve airflow and keep things fresh. A convenient electrical-access port lets you run a cord from your device in the tent to a power supply outside, and an interior gear pocket keeps things organized.
The tent’s modified dome structure includes a covered front porch and wings for plenty of outdoor living space. Setup is fast and simple, thanks to shock-corded poles, continuous pole sleeves, an exclusive pin-and-ring design, and InstaClip attachments. Stake and pole bags, as well as a convenient storage and carry bag with instructions sewn in, are also included.
Click here to grab this deal–> Coleman Montana 8 person tent for $119.99 shipped
If you need a deal on an air mattress check out this deal here–> Coleman air mattress and pump for $29
Grab free vacation guides here–> FREE summer vacation travel guides
Here are some of the included features:
- 8 person/1 room tent , 16 x 7-Feet footprint, 74-Inch center height,11-millimeter fiberglass poles
- Modified dome structure, simple to set up, electrical access port and reverse angle windows
- Great for family car campers, scout leaders, extended camping trips and easy to transport
- 75-denier polyester taffeta fly, 68-denier polyester mesh inner tent, 1000-denier polyethylene floor
- Includes limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty,
NOTE: Pricing listed in this post was based on currently pricing at the time of posting. Pricing on Amazon changes frequently. Please verify final pricing before completing your order.
(Thanks Smart Couponing!)
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please refer to my disclosure policy for more information