Waffles are a must in our house. Every Saturday morning my husband treats us all to his family’s homemade waffles and pancakes. Needless to say we go through a lot of waffle makers and some definitely hold up better than others. Our favorites are the rotating Beligian waffle makers.
Right now you can get this Chefman Rotating Belgian-Waffle Maker for only $29, including shipping and free returns! That is a steal!
Here are some of the features for this:
- 7-inch round, nonstick surface
- Makes 1-inch thick waffles with four easy-cut sections
- Adjustable temperature control for lighter or crispier waffles
- Rotating design ensures evenly cooked, fluffy waffles
- Stainless-steel exterior with cool-touch handle
- Removable drip tray catches joyful tears shed over waffles that look like Pat Boone
- Power and ready indicator lights
Here’s how to get this deal -> Chefman Rotating Belgian-Waffle Maker for only $29
Looking for more gift ideas? Check out the 2012 holiday gift guide here–> 2012 Holiday Gift Guide
Find the most recent holiday idea posts here–> 2012 Holiday Gift ideas
Please note that pricing and availability changes frequently on Amazon. Verify final pricing before completing your order.
Make sure you keep your holiday packages safe this year with your free UPS My Choice Membership–> Keep your packages safe this year with your free UPS My Choice membership
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please refer to my disclosure policy for more information