If you are new to shopping, at Aldi’s, here’s their coupon policy: or lack there-of since they don’t actually take coupons!
- Aldi’s does not take coupons of any kind.
- At Aldi’s, you will have to bag your own groceries and pay a quarter to get a cart. The quarter is reimbursed when the cart is returned.
- You’ll need to bring in your own reusable grocery bags or you’ll have to purchase them in the store (they are $.06)
Here are some of the Aldi’s highlights for the week: Aldi is now in Houston and these deals are based on their grand opening ad. It is hard to judge what a “good deal” is since cost of living varies so much in various parts of the country, but these are all “good deals” by my standards in a low to moderate cost of living area.
GRAND OPENING THURSDAY (4/11) ONLY DEALS
- Friendly Farms Gallon Milk $1.89
- Goldhen Dozen Eggs $.79
- Coutryside Creamery Butter $1.89
- Bakers Corner All Purpose Flour $1.19
- Navel Oranges $1.29 for a 4 lb. bag
- Cantaloupe $.79 each
- Strawberries $.99/lb.
- Green Grapes $.88/lb.
- Pineapples $.99 each
- Avocados $.29 each
- Happy Farms Spiral String Cheese $2.49
- Happy Farms Cream Cheese $.99
- Kirkwood Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenderloins 40 oz. $6.29
- 75/25 Ground Beef Patties 12 pack $6.99
- L’oven Fresh Hamburger or Hot Dog Buns $.89
- PurAqua Purified Water 24 pack $2.29
- Warm Water Lobster Tails $12.99