Ebates is celebrating their 11th birthday this week and as part of the celebration, they are offering 11% cash back from a number of retailers!
Here are some of their featured deals today:
Disney Store ~ Save 11% off one item at DisneyStore.com when you enter the code EBATES11 at check-out plus get 11% cash back!
Kohls ~ Take 11% off orders over $100 when you use the promo code BDAYCB11 at check-out and get 11% cash back!
If you haven’t signed up for Ebates before, you will also get a $5 bonus for signing up! If you’re not familiar with Ebates, it is a site where you can earn cash back when you shop through the retailer links on their sites. I joined about two years ago and I was so excited when I got my first “big fat check” with the “rebates” I had earned from online shopping during the Christmas season that first year. Another “big fat check” should be coming this week, and I can’t wait!
Here’s how it works:
1. When you are ready to shop online, visit Ebates and look for the retailer on their site (they have 100s of retailers and pretty much the only one I haven’t found is Amazon). When you click through that store’s link, it will create a “tracking ticket” and then take you to the retailer’s site.
2. Once you get to the retailer’s site, complete your purchase just like you normally would.
3. Within a few days, you should receive an e-mail letting you know that your “cash back” has been credit to your account.
4. Your “big fat check” payment is issued every three months.
For purchases made between 1/1 and 3/31, you will receive your “big fat check” on 5/15.
For purchases made between 4/1 and 6/30, you will receive your “big fat check” on 8/15.
For purchases made between 7/1 and 9/30, you will receive your “big fat check” on 11/15.
For purchases made between 10/1 and 12/31, you will receive your “big fat check” on 2/15
5. You can choose to be paid via the following methods:
*Big Fat Check: Have a check sent directly to you, free of charge.
*PayPal: Your payment is deposited directly into your Paypal account (you do not have to pay any fees). This is a quick option!
Here are some of the other retailers offering 11% cash back this week:
*Barnes & Noble