If you’ve start cleaning out your kids’ closets to make room for their new spring and summer clothing, consider selling some of their old clothes at the Tot 2 Tot Children’s Consignment Sale that will be held next weekend! This is a great way to make some extra cash to buy your spring and summer clothing or to pay for some spring break family fun!
Here are the details:
Location: The Merrell Center, Katy, TX
Thursday, 3/17 – Consignor drop off (3-6 pm), Volunteer only Presale (7-8 pm)
Friday, 3/18 – Sale open to the public (9 am-5 pm)
Saturday, 3/19 – Sale open to the public (8 am-5 pm, half price hours are 12-5 pm)
How it works:
1. Sign up to be a seller here (there is a $10 registration fee) – make sure you tell them that you heard about the sale from Melissa White!
2. Register via “My Consignment Manager” – this is where you will create your tags for your items and where you can manager your inventory
3. Price and tag your items! (You will need to print your tags on card stock) They will be accepting children’s clothing in sizes newborn through 16 as well as toys, infant gear, and maternity clothing.
4. You can drop everything off on Thursday, 3/16 from 3-6 p.m.
5. You can pick up your unsold items on Saturday, 3/18 in the evening OR you can let them donate your unsold items to charity. You will receive an itemized receipt for your donation. You will receive your check for the items you sold within two weeks of the close of the sale!
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please refer to my disclosure policy for more information.