Last week I posted about Old Navy’s new site where they post weekly “deals” and printable coupons. The new coupons were activated on the site last night. You have to “hunt” to find them. Click here to access the hunt.
Slick Deals posted the following coupon “finds”:
Week 3 – March 12th, 2009 – March 19th, 2009
WEBSITE CAME BACK ONLINE AT 11:50PM EST
1) [DEAD] $75 off $100 with purchase of a dress – Movie: ring, man’s broken finger/hand, or dress at the end
2) [DEAD] $50 off $100 with purchase of a dress – Top Right: peach in woman’s hand
3) $5 off $25 when it’s raining outside – Bottom Right: dog
4) $5 off $25 when it’s raining outside – “*trend spotter” banner in upper right
5) $5 off $25 when it’s sunny outside – Top Left: bird flying in background
6) $5 off $25 when it’s sunny outside – Trees right of Kelly’s dress
7) 10% off purchase – Bottom Middle Picture: girl in blue sweater
8) 10% off with purchase of a floral dress – “Kelly’s” floral dress
9) $7 off with purchase of a women’s and a girl’s dress – Bottom Right: little snail crawling under girl and dog
10) $5 off with purchase of a women’s dress and a girl’s dress – Bottom Right: girl wearing dress
Here are some facts about the coupons:
1) What are other ways to get onto the website?
Answer: https://www.oldnavyweekly.com, http://media.oldnavyweekly.com
2) Are the serial codes UNIQUE?
Answer: Yes. One-time use only code.
3) What are the conditions and terms of the coupon?
Answer: Not valid online. Discount applies to merchandise only, not to gift cards purchased, packaging or applicable taxes. Coupon is good for one time use only and must be surrendered at time of purchase. Copies of original coupon will not be accepted. No adjustments on previous purchases. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Coupon is not transferable and not valid for resale. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts including Gap Inc. employee discount. Not responsible for lost or stolen coupons. Employees not eligible.
Have fun hunting for the coupons!